1. The company 2mas recognizes the importance of the issue of the security of Personal Data, as well as of electronic transactions and has taken all necessary measures, using the most state-of-the-art and advanced methods, to ensure the maximum possible security. The company 2mas has adapted to the new framework set by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679).
Processing of personal data is performed in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679), any more specific national and European legislation on certain areas, the current Greek legislation on the protection of personal data, as well as on the protection personal data and privacy in the field of electronic communications (Law 3471/2006, as applicable) and the decisions of the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
All information involving personal data of users is treated as confidential.
2. The company uses the SSL protocol, with 256-bit encryption (the most powerful one currently used), for secure online commercial transactions.
This protocol encrypts all your personal information, including your credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read or changed while transmitted online.
3. The SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol is currently the global standard on the Internet for certifying websites and for encrypting data between Internet users and web servers.
An encrypted SSL communication requires that all information sent between a client and a server be encrypted by the sending software and decrypted by the receiving software, thus protecting personal information during its transfer.
In addition, all information transmitted through the SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically detects whether the data have changed during the transmission.
4. 2mas.gr will never request users to provide any sensitive financial information, such as credit card numbers or other electronic account numbers. Also, 2mas.gr will never send an email requesting users to provide such a secret code. It is explicitly stated that electronic transactions, when purchasing goods by credit card or other electronic payment methods, are processed in a completely reliable and guaranteed way of purchase.
As part of this procedure, at the time of the transaction, the user-customer automatically leaves the website of 2mas.gr and enters his/her information on another web page, which is owned by a bank (PIRAEUS BANK) and has all the security certificates, the technical infrastructure and authorization to charge him/her electronically. This ensures that no employee or member of the company 2mas can see and access customers’ credit card information.
The bank web page that undertakes the transaction has the latest technology encryption to ensure that the data sent during the transfer and network communication, cannot be intercepted.
5. The details of the users (name, profession, email address, home address, etc.) and the transactions of the users of the online store are considered confidential, as in the usual transactions in a physical store. When providing their data in the context of their transactions, including hereunder, users will be informed by the company 2mas that they consent and accept the upcoming processing of those personal data, in order for the transaction between the parties be carried out in a smooth and appropriate way, and the transmission of these data to recipients who will be specifically identified and are employees and agents of the company, as part of implementing the contract entered into between them.
The rights of data subjects, as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679) are hereby acknowledged. It is certified that only authorized employees have access to the details of transactions and only when this is necessary, e.g. for the processing of orders. As for the rest, the company 2mas undertakes not to disclose the details of customers and their transactions, unless it has a written authorization from them, or this is imposed by a court judgment or decision of another public authority.
All personal data entered on the online store under the 2mas brand shall be used exclusively by it or its affiliated companies, in order to support, forward and execute the transaction. All documents and electronic data that will be exchanged between the parties during the sale will be kept by the company 2mas. Customers can have access to them, if they so wish.
6. The operation of the store is governed by the current Code of Conduct. Find out more about the “E-Commerce Consumer Code of Conduct”.